GIVE YOUR CHILD THE UNFAIR ADVANTAGE AND MAXIMIZE THEIR POTENTIAL THROUGH MARTIAL ARTS
If you’re like most Parents, you know the stress of telling your children to pick up their toys… 10 times in a row. It’s irritating for you and your child. Add to that the frustration of your kids having too much screen time…. Lack of exercise leads to lack of focus and discipline. Study after study has proven that kids who exercise on a regular basis do better in school and have much better development!
Finally, the solution to all these challenges can be found in one place, Champion TaeKwonDo! In fact, we have helped thousands of kids become better listeners, stay focused and build their self esteem while they have tons of fun and improve their gross motor skills. Take advantage of our exclusive web special today!
VIEW OUR SCHEDULE & GAIN ACCESS TO OUR EXCLUSIVE WEB SPECIAL
* Your privacy is very important, we’ll never share your information. We may email you about special offers and upcoming events. The next page will show you exclusive offers and opportunities to get started.
have your ever experienced
ANY OF THESE CHALLENGES
- Having to ask your child more than once to do something? You’ve asked them to put their toys away, but getting them to turn off their electronics and do what you’ve asked them multiple times is like pulling teeth.
- Getting your child to focus on a given task? It’s time for them to practice reading and letters, but all they want to do is play. Perhaps you’ve asked them to get their lessons from school, but instead, they have their toys all over the living room floor?
- Having your child act out at daycare or in public? Have you ever received a phone call or email from a teacher saying your child was acting out or playing to aggressively during play time? Maybe you’ve been pulling your hair out because you can’t get your kids to get along at home and not fight?
- Making sure your little one is paying attention when you’re trying to explain something? You’re trying to have a serious conversation about crossing the street or strangers, and all they can talk about is how Bobby picked his nose at school then ate it. Ever been there before?
- Low Self Esteem? Maybe your child just doesn’t seem motivated or they’re having a hard time believing in themselves. Perhaps they don’t feel they’re good enough or better yet, they’ll never be able to read because they just aren’t smart enough?
The secret to developing your child's MAXIMUM potential is right in front of you, its our Lil' Champs martial arts program (for 4 & 6yr olds!)
Our classes unite psychology, child development, and Martial Arts. Your child will learn more than basic self-defense…they’ll learn self-control, self-esteem and social courtesy.. This means that your children are not participating in a “martial arts class” any more…
They are now a part of a dynamic child development course!
Parents value this far more, seeing their children make leaps and bounds in areas they thought were impossible. Children are eager to come to class and excited about learning!
So many parents come to us with the exact same struggles. Many of them were at a point where they didn’t know what to do or how to help. But what if it didn’t have to be that way? Truth is, we all want the absolute best for our kids, we want them to succeed, set goals, feel great about themselves but sometimes, we as parents need help. Sometimes having a great support system and a team to work with is the answer.
Maximizing their Development by utilizing these essential building blocks
Martial Arts is one of the BEST ways children can learn how to have unshakable, razor sharp focus. This Age group thrives in environments that involve play & physical activity.
By keeping them entertained while at the same time building skills that set them up for success, kids are able to pay attention in school, feel better about themselves, maintain eye contact during conversations and maintain a positive attitude.
As a result, kids stand taller, smile bigger, and perform better. They are overall happier and love who they have become.
Black Belt Listening is every Parent's dream come true
In order to master the skills they’re being taught and advance through belt ranks, your child will have to exercise superior listening skills. Kids who aren’t always adept when it comes to paying attention to what they’re told can benefit from the verbal instruction and one-on-one work in their dojo.
Parents come to us with their jaws on the floor because their children are saying yes sir and yes ma’am at home and at school. The BIGGEST improvement parents see is that they don’t have to tell their kids to do something more than once!
Boost In Socialization Skills allows kids to become more confident
Kids who don’t always thrive in highly social environments may find it easier to get to know people and make new friends when they’re in a room filled with peers who share a common interest.
The kids on the playground may not always have much common ground, but devotees to the martial arts are able to get to know one another through shared pursuits. Partner-driven drills can also foster camaraderie, as they force kids to pair off and build their skills together.
Developing Goal Setters creates kids who become "Goal Getters"
Whether they’re competing in tournaments, getting a new belt or learning how to master a new maneuver, there are a few things that your child does in their martial arts classes that will be done on their own.
Working together to learn new things and accomplish goals is an important life lesson for kids to learn, and instruction in martial arts can help your child learn that lesson.
Making new friends has never been easier, kids learn how to interact and find the good in everyone they meet.